Elizabeth Alexander &
Richard J. Price Distinguished Cross & Crown
The Cross and Crown was established in 2009 and it is presented each year at the Foundtion’s annual Donor Appreciation Dinner.
The Cross and Crown recipient(s) are presented with a small replica of the Cross and Crown now hanging in the Church Sanctuary. Elizabeth Alexander Price presented the Sanctuary’s Cross and Crown to LLUMC on Sunday, August 24, 2008.
Criteria for the Cross & Crown
Candidates for consideration should be member(s) of LLUMC and possess the following attributes: A Christian-centered life with quality in all things; principled with the highest life standards; dedicated and highly focused; optimistic with a love of life and excitement for the future; and service-oriented.
- Carmyn Neely – 2009
- Judy and Jim Gibbs – 2010
- Betty Korioth – 2011
- Dr. Walter Hoy – 2012
- David McLaurin / Posthumously – 2013
- Frank Jackson – 2014
- Sandra and Henry Estess – 2015
- Jim (posthumously) and Barbara McCormick – 2016
Arch (posthumously) and Babs Owen – 2016
- Chuck and Beth Thoele – 2017
- Kathryn & Stephen Arata – 2018
- Janie & Don Bowles – 2018
- Katherine & Mike Phillips – 2019
- Margaret & Dan Strother – 2019
- Susan Gandy – 2020/2021
Barbara (posthumously) and Gerry Montgomery – 2020/2021
Carl Rogers – 2022