Ways to give…
You may give to the Foundation in any number of ways.
Ways to Give – no gift is too small
- Direct Cash Gift to One or More of Our Current Endowments or to our Unrestricted Fund
- Establish a New Endowment
- Gifts of Property, including Stock and Real Estate
- Life Insurance
- Beneficiary Designations (IRA, 401(k), etc.)
- Bequests in your Will
- Charitable Trusts
- Online shopping through AmazonSmile (see details below)
If you would like to make a cash contribution, you can drop a check in the offering plate or mail it to the church or drop it by the finance office. On the memo line indicate “Foundation” and if you want your gift to go to one of our existing specific Endowment Funds, also indicate which Endowment Fund on the Memo line. You can give cash by using one of the giving envelopes in the pew on Sunday and indicate on the envelope that it is for the “Foundation” and if you want it to benefit a specific Endowment Fund.
You can also give to the Foundation online. Read the instructions below and then click the online giving button below.
From the online giving page:
- Scroll down to “Foundation” and indicate the amount of your gift
- Be sure and scroll down to the “leave a comment” tab at the bottom of that screen and click on it and add any special instructions you may have and whether you want your gift to to be in honor of or in memory of anyone or if you want your gift to benefit any specific permanent endowment.
When you shop through AmazonSmile, Amazon donates a portion of your purchase to the Lovers Lane UMC Foundation. From school supplies,
Christmas and other gifts and everyday purchases, click the button below to start giving back.
Shopping online through Amazon Smile is identical to shopping through the regular Amazon website:
- Same Company
- Same Products
- Same Prices
- Same Everything, except Amazon sends a portion of your purchase to the Lovers Lane United Methodist Church Foundation (this does not affect your price)